• Semih is a Senior Manager in Financial Management and Reporting Services of KPMG Turkey with more than 6 years of accounting, financial reporting, internal and independent audit experience.
• Before joining KPMG in 2016, Semih has more than 5 years of audit practices experience in PwC.
• Semih has substantial experience in leading and coordinating audit and reporting engagements across several industries especially in production companies, telecommunication and entertainment. Semih has also participated in IPO projects during his audit experience. His audit experience includes Automotive, Telecommunication, Chemicals & Performance Technologies, Tourism & Leisure, Engineering and Industrial Products sectors’ expertise.
• Furthermore, he has solid experiences in consolidation, management and external reporting, financial planning and analysis with gaining on several sector experience including retail, food and beverage, automotive, reinforcement and industrial goods. He is also responsible for supervising Group Companies’ finance and controlling units on Holding Accounting Standards and implementation of HFM reporting system.
Eğitim, Lisans & Sertifikaları
• Auditor certificate from Public Oversight, Accounting and Auditing Standards Authority (KGK) (2021)
• SMMM – CPA, İstanbul Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirler Odası (İSMMMO) (2016)
• MA in Audit, Marmara University, 2015
• BA in Business Administration, Kocaeli University, 2009